"Bringing Enjoyment to the Families of our Community One Backyard at a Time"
Call Us: 559-442-1999
HOMEOWNERS: R. Lacy can help you choose the design and materials for your masonry project that you, your family and your guests will enjoy for years to come. Call or email us today.
What we can build for you:
- Outdoor Kitchens and Fireplaces
- Stone Walls
- Steps and Terraces
- Raised Planting Beds
- Curbing and Edging
We can create your custom masonry project in a wide array of materials and styles. Some of the materials include:
- Flagstone pavers – natural or manufactured stone
- Permeable pavers
- Loose stone (gravel, pebbles, crushed stone)
See below for more information and links on masonry projects R. Lacy can build for you.
DRIVEWAYS OR WALKWAYSYour driveways and walks are two of the first things people notice when they come to your home or business.
See our Driveways or Walkways webpage for more info.
PATIOSWe can install or add on to existing patios to expand your outdoor living and entertaining space.
See our Patios webpage.
OUTDOOR KITCHENS AND FIREPLACESAdd an outdoor kitchen or fireplace to your yard and you'll be able to expand the space and time you now have to enjoy outdoor dining and entertaining with family or guests.
See our Outdoor Kitchens and Outdoor Fireplaces webpages.
STEPS AND TERRACESDepending on the slope of your landscape, steps or terraces might be the answer you've been looking for. We can add stone steps or terraces to your existing walls and walks or design them as part of your new landscape for easier access in and around your yard.
RAISED PLANTING BEDSRaised beds can be used for ornamental plants or vegetable gardens. We can custom build raised beds to the sizes that you need. Raised beds also offer other advantages, such as:
- You can add plants to areas that would not otherwise accommodate plantings due to poor soil, slopes, large patio spaces, etc.
- Raised beds are also a good way to limit a garden space for the busy person who likes to enjoy a little gardening but can't maintain a larger garden or an entire landscape.
- Because they are elevated, plants in raised beds are easier to reach when cutting flowers, harvesting berries or other small fruits, weeding, pruning, mulching, etc. This is especially helpful to older gardeners or disabled persons who might not otherwise be able to enjoy gardening outdoors and all the benefits it provides.
- Plants that are invasive or otherwise unruly are best suited to raised planting beds where they can be contained and maintained more easily.
- Depending on their size, raised beds can provide some privacy and structure to your outdoor living space.
CURBING OR EDGINGAdded to patios, walkways, around turf areas or planting beds, curbing or edging can give a more finished look to your landscape and make lawn maintenance easier. Anglia Edger®
The natural-looking curbAnglia Edger's natural chiseled finish and tapered ends accentuate the natural texture and flexibility of the curb unit. It complements driveways, patios, walking paths, and small planting areas. The large multi-size units of the Anglia Edger create a natural-looking curb with a minimal number of joints.
Whether you're a business or homeowner, we'd be happy to meet with you to discuss how we can add hardscaping elements to your landscape that are both attractive and functional.
Call for a free budget estimate or design consultation appointment.
Or click here to request a free online budget estimate.